View EW Stats
Engineering Wall

Sign in to follow this  
ylq

Sometimes I feel that life is a game, but

Sometimes I feel that life is a game, but everyone plays a different role. But sometimes, I will deny this statement. After all, life has all kinds of experiences. It has to go through a flat road and walk through rugged mountain roads. I think this is the difference between life and game! But most of the time I agree with the former. life is always missed in a non-stop, and people are like this, always in the midst of missing and losing consciousness Newport Cigarettes Website, only to know how to cherish. In fact, everyone does not want to leave regrets in their own lives, but people often miss it unintentionally and inadvertently leave regrets. Is this not a game? I often sigh, regret that I didn't cherish it at the beginning, but the things that belong to me now no longer belong to me. Sometimes I suspect that those superstitious things are credible, maybe everything is destined, maybe our life is just a game arranged by God. sky still belongs to the eagle that spreads its wings, and the uncle still belongs to the bird of the people, and all the memories are no longer mine. As if everything doesn't belong to me, I don't know why it is so negative. I have always been optimistic and cheerful Marlboro Cigarettes Price, I am lost, like losing my way in a strange street, let me shout, and no one responds to me, only my echo is accompaniment to me alone Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. school, I walked alone on the school road leading to the dormitory, and found that the school road became very long, and I could not finish walking. Looking sideways at the playground, I saw some people playing football there. Correct! Life is like a football match: your newborn cry is like a whistle that starts How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, indicating the beginning of your life; the yellow card in a football game is like being suspended because you are not at work; the goal is like you are There is some achievement in the work; others are cheering for you on the court Carton Of Cigarettes, and others praise your work &hllip; and the whistle that ends the game is like your life is coming to an end. You see, isn't this a gameremember a poet once said: "I don't want things to be happy, not to be sad." I also want to reach the realm of seeing the red dust and transcending the common customs. But I can't, because I am only a 16-year-old high school student, I will be because of the good or bad of things and my own gains or losses or joy or sadness. A calm person must have a delicate and deep heart. In the face of such a soul, the big temptation can stop abruptly. And I am definitely not a calm perso 16 years in the world, the soul will inevitably be contaminated with some dust, and the heart will gradually dry up in the sand, and the eyes will gradually dim in the baptism of the wind and rain. But we can't be negative because of some dust. In this impetuous society, we need to introspect more, to create a peach flower source of our own spirit, to get rid of the external world's troubles and resist the bad temptation of the outside world. With a