||Take a deep dive into the minds of the 1,500 U.S. industrial products buyers we surveyed for the third Industrial Buying Dynamics study. The study examines the major forces shaping industrial distribution today.
- Rising (and Changing) Threats
- It’s no secret—people’s buying behaviors and preferences are rapidly changing. In this year’s study, we’ve seen important shifts in the influence of mobile e-commerce and the perception of e-marketplaces.
- Addressing Buyer Needs by Product Type
- This year’s study includes new questions that detail buyers’ needs and preferences based on the types of products they’re purchasing.
- Optimizing the Buyer Experience
- Buyers continue to demand a user-friendly customer experience across multiple sales and service channels, but a new generation of buyers are poised to demand new and higher expectations.
- The Potential of Post-sales Service as a Differentiator
- Post-sales capabilities can provide a crucial point of differentiation for distributors. From solid return solutions to additive manufacturing, explore new ways to stand out.